Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Separation of Writing and Faith

Today I started a new weekly blog, Pastor Jo Says. I am dedicating this particular blog to writing, authors, and the like. All faith issues will appear in the new blog although, my tag line for this blog will remain the same.

Yes, this is more work, but I realized that this is a working blog now and is my website as far as my books and novels are concerned. Actually both are working blogs. I have been a lay pastor for many years counseling, teaching, and leading. With my official ordination, things have changed. The main thing being is signing my name with the prefix of "Reverend" on legal documents. It was the next logical step for me put off too long.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.