Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jumping Ahead and Riding my Broom

I know it's early, but something exciting is coming to my blog in October. A Halloween Blog Hop. Twice a week over the month of October my blog will host NINE authors of things which go bump in the night.

Thanks AngelHaze for including this novice writer of horror in this group of esteemed authors. ( angelhaze.blogspot.com ) I am excited.  While I've done guest blogs in the past, never a blog hop. According to the rules instead of just answeting questions and promoting their novels...the authors will be answering questions related to Halloween.  Cool idea. Yes, there will be snippets, author bios, and novel promotions along with the questions.  Instead of once a week this blog will be posted several times a weeks to give everyone involved a chance to participate...So stay tuned!

Also, I have been invited to the Zombie Walk in Savannah, GA on Novemeber 12th. I will be doing a book signing for Zombie Apocalypse: Redemption.  Much smaller than the San Jose one, but still fun for all. There are a few other events in the works so once again stay tuned.

In the meantime, I'm busy penning the second in the Sweet Haven Children's Series, "mr. Goodbar Goes to the Hospital," "Zombie Apocalypse: Travelers," "Surviving Hank," and going through the fifth edit of "The Mayan Serpent." Can you read...brain on overload? Since I broke my toes last month, (which still haven't started healing) my doctor has threatened me with surgery and given me strict orders to stay off my feet. Bad news for me but great news for my fans...a lot of work is being done.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.


1 comment:

  1. Cool blog idea for your horror mavens! And I'd love the Savannah tour. It's my honeymoon city and today is my 34th anniversary. ; )

    Sorry about your toes, but it's good for us readers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.