Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm Outta There!

It has reached a point in all this construction nonsense that I have to leave my house for a few days. The fumes and sounds are just wearing me out. I've stayed because this is where my husband is the most comfortable, but this is no longer the case. So tomorrow we are checking into a motel...it will definitely be warmer.

I actually pulled my wool blazer out this morning for a wedding. Fall is definitely here with shades of winter for south Georgia.

On the writing front, I'm at a standstill. I'm currently looking for a motel with WiFi and allows pets, we have two cats. Maybe I can actually get some work done. The best I've managed to do was sporatic blogs and answer followers on twitter. I did see a cute video of my next to the youngest granddaughter singing "Poker Face" on Facebook. Really cute.

So I'm outta here for a couple of days.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.