Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Decision is Up to You

Okay all I've been doing some thinking while I've been laid up. While I liked the original cover for "Escape from Second Eden" it seemed wrong for the type of book it is. So while my hand was idle and my brain was bored. I mentally designed a couple of new covers for this book.
You've heard it said often enough...you do judge a book by it's cover and even though sales were good by my standards...they sure could have been better by everyone else's standards.

The decision will be up to you, my readers. Keep in mind this is an espionage/suspense. Which cover would draw you to pick it up and read it or buy it? 'm looking for your opinions. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Cover Choice 1?

Or Cover choice 2?


Keep writing an loving the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one personally, though the old cover didn't bother me either. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.