Friday, April 27, 2012

Set a Date~ Book Release

Well, I'm throwing caution to the wind and publishing "Are You a Survivalist or a Prepper?"

I gave some thought to the exclusive release under the Amazon program, but decided to make it available everywhere. Smashwords, paperback through Createspace, Amazon, and Kindle.

While I've been going over the sales figures for all my books sold in the past year~ Amazon is 85%, Barnes and Noble and other distributors is close to 15% of sales. The question came to mind would I cut off my nose for 15%? Nope.

I'm still trying to make a splash in the writing world again. I need the exposure, no matter where it comes from. By limiting that exposure to just Amazon, I reduce the possible market building of the other e-retailers have to offer. Yes, Amazon is by far the largest but the others are growing too. It is still under 30K words and a fairly quick read. I'm working on the final formatting stage as I type this.

Launch date is May 10th...so keep a look out. The price will be $2.99. Stay posted for links, updates, and the video trailer for this new nonfiction.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.