Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Decision Made

Well, it's been in research and discussion for a while now. I don't do anything without a critical thinking process. I'm pulling my first three books off of Amazon Kindle for reformatting.

Escape from Second Eden

The Sacrificial Lamb

Zombie Apocalypse: Redemption

Will all get a face lift over the next couple months. I'm going to work on the kindle versions and possibly give them new titles. If you want an e-copy I'm going to ask my readers to get their copies from Smashwords and the paperbacks will still be available through Amazon and CreateSpace. Only the Kindle version will not be available on Amazon.

It will take about a month for each copy. Starting next month with "Escape from Second Eden." This has been an arduous decision for me, but like anything else...this is a learning process.

Keep writing and loving the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I do understand, Jo! I'll keep you in my prayers for all the work, bother, and worry it entails.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.