Friday, December 7, 2012

Reviews of Zombie Apocalypse: Redemption and Another

I was doing a weekly search of my author's names, genres, and main characters, and came across some reviews for my fiction book Zombie Apocalypse: Redemption that were posted to the web only one did I realize was posted.

Guarding your work against piracy is an ongoing vigilance in today's cyber-friendly world. I continually and routinely do searches which is no mean feat considering a search under J. L. Murphey provides 558,000 hits. Now all these hits are not me so I rifle through them searching for any note that shouldn't be there. Not that I'm seriously worried about piracy, but it could happen.

Back to the reviews. The first one I knew about. It was a nonhorror reader who was surprised by the novel. HERE

The second was one I found during my search. Many have marked this novel to be read but I've seen few actually come across with a review so this one took me by surprise. This one was from a zombie fan. HERE To say I was pleased is an under statement.

To convert a nonhorror reader to zombie fiction is awesome. To get praise like this from a horror aficionado is even more so.

On another note, my nonfiction is selling well. Are You a Survivalist or a Prepper? just earned out a double digit and triple digit royalty check. If you haven't heard of it that's because of me...I promoted while writing it and had a stroke after it was published. It was poor planning on my part if you could plan a stroke. 

In the book I mention that a couponer. Yeah, one of THOSE people. But the book is about a more common sense approach to being both. In today's economy, you have to be a savvy shopper using any means, the legal ones, at your disposal. I ran across this video on Wednesday that sort of sums up my philosophy on being a couponer. HERE Pretty interesting stuff.

So have you searched for yourself on the web lately?


Keep writing and loving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Agree, Disagree, Indifferent...no matter. Even if it's to say you were here.